Training your Employees
Targeted, focused employee training and development will benefit your business.
Employees feel more appreciated and motivated by a company that takes an interest in their development and training. Training should be targeted and clearly identified as a business need whether it’s a current need, or a need to have a skill for the future for planned business growth. Work in this area might arise further to business change.
Training can range from the introduction of new company policies and processes to a large groups, through to individual training and mentoring to support a new first-time line manager.
These are the kind of things we’ve dealt with:
- Discussed business change and identified the training needed, and the employees to be trained.
- Discussed and agreed options for content, venue, length of training, and any secondary objectives to meet.
- Delivered training as a means to state new business ground rules, and to address unacceptable group conduct.
- Provided in-house training, or sourced provider to deliver the training to suit business timetable.
- Mentored new managers, or employees new to company to support them and increase their effectiveness.
How we can help
- We can identify the gap between your team’s present skills and the skills you need for your business.
- From this, we can help you to identify the kinds of training that would benefit your business.
- Working with our partners we can deliver specialist training such as Health and Safety training.
- We can produce and deliver bespoke training exactly to suit your company.
Take a look at our page about our HR Seminars - these are open seminars, but they can be delivered in-house, just for your company.
Call us at the office on 0845 463 3231 for an informal discussion about how we can help your business.