Sometimes, when business has gone through a cycle of change the result is the loss of employees when posts are made redundant. We can help you by providing outplacement support and coaching for those affected employees. In meetings we work through job hunting skills, crafting the perfect CV, tapping into the unadvertised job market, perfecting interview skills.
We’ve had some wonderful successes with individuals starting the process feeling lost and disorientated and under-confident to taking a new look at the opportunity, focusing on driving the job search, gaining interviews and being successful in new roles or whole new careers.
Support is also available for those remaining in the business who can feel unsettled and insecure following change and redundancy.
These are the kind of things we’ve dealt with:
- Provided intense coaching preparing a nervous person facing their first interview in years, for an important job.
- (NB – She got the job and was over the moon the job was a step up and more money!)
- Discussed and refocused an employee unsure what they wanted to do in the future to the kinds of career paths they expressed interest in, and some new ones to think about.
- (NB – He’s now working in a whole new industry, that he had not previously considered, and is loving it.)
- Explored with an employee a passionately loved hobby becoming a way to earn money in self-employment.
- (NB – From an unhappy and disruptive employee, this person has a better life balance, looks happier, is healthier, and loves her new work life.)
How We Can Help
- We can provide specific coaching to help the exiting member of staff with job search, CVs or just coming to terms with the redundancy. Each individual will have different needs.
- We can provide support to those remaining in the business after a redundancy exercise.
- We can provide support for a pre-agreed time so that you remain in control.
Call us at the office on 0845 463 3231 for an informal discussion about how we can help your company.