It’s all in the detail. And, the detail changes regularly leaving it potentially difficult for a business owner to keep up to date with apparently minor changes that could have a major impact on their plans or decisions.
We provide practical information and advice, in plain English, to resolve the issues you have. We can discuss with you the factors that you need to take into account with any of your preferred options in order that you are fully informed.
We provide regular updates to clients about legislative changes. Clients can ask for more specific advice about changes to their contracts, policies or handbooks at any time, if this work is not being addressed as part of a project.
These are the kind of things we’ve dealt with:
- Factored in a possible change in law in the planning process.
- Given management advice based on precedents set at Employment Tribunal (ET) cases.
- Discussed and adapted business plans in light of legal changes.
- Advised about non-legal steps any company should follow because of the weight given to those steps by ETs.
- Advised about rights employees state are thiers, but are not.
How We Can Help
- Providing you with up-to-date employment law advice specifically focused to your proposed plans.
- Support for change projects that require knowledge of areas such as TUPE, or redundancy.
- Provide new, or review existing contracts of employment.
- Support when dealing with difficult one-off situations.
Call us at the office on 0845 463 3231 for an informal discussion about how we can help your company.